- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Legal and bona fide user behavior-Liability for compensation
The user is obliged to make legal use of the Website and its content. The user is obliged to comply with international, EU and national laws, as well as to use the Website based on good faith and good trading practices. The user is responsible for any violation of the above and the Company is entitled to compensation for any damage that will be caused to the company due to or on the occasion of user behavior.
- Guarantees-Company Responsibility
The Company bears no responsibility for the reliability, validity, updating of the information available for use and does not owe any compensation for any inaccurate or incorrect information. The user must equip their computer with anti-virus and anti-malware programs. The Company will make every effort to block and neutralize viruses and malware, however it is not responsible for any damage the user suffers due to or on the occasion of using the Website or the websites of third parties through links or hyperlinks contained in the Website. The Company is also not responsible for any interruption of its website and the services provided therefrom and is not responsible for any errors and inaccuracies in the content of the Website.
- User codes
The management and protection of personal data is governed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and national law, as in force. The Company processes the personal data that the user has voluntarily provided to the Company by registering on the Website. The following personal data are subject to processing: name, surname, country, prefecture, city, date of birth, e – mail and telephone number, which will be provided by the user to the company through the website. The personal data is processed for the better service of the user, the support and execution of the transactional relationship between the Company and the user, for the purpose of promoting products and services and for statistical, social or historical reasons. The user has the following rights:
-correction and deletion of their personal data
– portability of data
– information and access to their personal data
-processing and updating
-notification of any changes and modifications concerning his personal data
-objection to creating a profile with their personal data and to automated processing of their personal data based on the specific profile.
The Company is obliged to keep confidential the personal data of the user, unless otherwise required by law and / or the competent authorities for reasons provided by law.
The Company is not responsible for the security of users’ personal data when users use third party websites through hyperlinks provided by the Website.
The personal data remain in the Company’s file for five (5) years from their collection.
The Company offers the user to provide the newsletter service for the best service, by sending the relevant updates to their email , however the user reserves the right to withdraw their consent through a link that will be sent along with the relevant updates.
The company reserves the right to transfer some personal data of the user (name, e – mail , contact phone) to third parties in order to pay or pay for any order of the user. The data is transferred only to trusted institutions such as trusted banks, if the user chooses to pay by credit / debit card.
For anything related to the observance of the rules of protection of personal data the user can contact the following email [email protected]
- Secure Transactions
All card payments are processed through the electronic payment platform …………………………………… that uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol ( Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
- Automated collection of browsing information
Due to the use of the Website it is possible to automatically be collected and not through the registration process, technical information, which does not personalize a person. Such information is the type of internet browser , the domain name of the Website used by the user to connect to the Website and the type of operating system of the computer.
- Order Cancellation – Return Product
– Cancellation of an order (in whole or in part) is possible via an e-mail message on the “Stavroula Kavalierou” website.
– If you are unhappy with an item that you have purchased from us online, you may return it for store credit within 14 days of receipt.
– We only accept returns for purchases made from our online shop. Jewellery purchased through any of our retailers must be returned to the store from which it was purchased and are subject to the retailer’s individual store policy.
– If the product ordered by the customer does not comply with the terms of the sale agreement, the latter should contact immediately the Company by sending an email to [email protected], describing in detail the product and its defect, or by phoning at +30 6940685739, and the Company will give him/ her instructions for further action. In this case, the customer may return the product to the address indicated below free of charge. In such case the consumer should make sure that the ordered items are returned new, unused, in their original condition and with their packaging intact. Returns that do not meet the Company’s policy will not be accepted and will be returned to customer.
– Refund or replacement of product will take place as soon as possible from the day the Company confirmed the customer by e-mail that he/ she is entitled to a refund of money or replacement of the defective product. All products returned to the “Stavroula Kavalierou” Company undergo meticulous quality control. For customer’s convenience, it is recommended by the Company that they should check carefully upon delivery of their order for the status (condition) of the product sold, as well as for the product’s packaging to be intact so as to detect any apparent defaults. In case a default is detected in a returned product during quality control, the company undertakes to contact consumers in order to resolve the problem. In case of defective products, the amount paid by the customer will be refunded in full within 30 calendar days.
– In case of non-receipt of the product due to the absence of the recipient, either the product remains on the Shipping Company or is returned to the Company. If the customer wishes to set a new date of dispatch and receipt of the product, he/ she must inform the Company by email and upon contacting the latter with the Shipping Company to set a new delivery date at the buyer’s charge.